This Friday I point you to some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. I really enjoyed this mid-life mom’s account of what it was like to spend a day at her son’s middle school in Good Housekeeping.
2. And speaking of mid-life, I thought that this column in the New York Times Happy Days blog about the road not taken (a topic near and dear to my heart) hit it right on the head.
3. On a more serious note, here’s a thoughtful piece about how we ought to re-examine the age of responsibility for things like drinking, driving and more.
4. In the realm of clever, here are 10 uncommon economic indicators from Forbes, while in the realm of cool, here are actual photos – reprinted in the Guardian – of life before birth.
5. Finally, just because I told you last week to limit your children’s computer time, Babble ran an article on 15 kids video games that build brain power.
Follow me on Twitter!