Every Friday I point you to some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1.Via the ever-amazing Very Short List, I came across this wonderful blog – Curious Pages – the self-described “recommended inappropriate books for kids.” My nine-year-old and I laughed our heads off.
2. I don’t think I’ve ever plugged Trend Central, a free web site featuring “relevant trends and cool social happenings of the day.” If you’re curious, check out this recent featured post on old-fashioned correspondence projects, as well as this one about online tools that track your sex life. I love the letter that turns into a plant. Talk about recycling!
3. And while we’re on the subject of correspondence, here’s a great design blog devoted to letterheads called letterheady. (Hat Tip, again: Very Short List.)
4. I absolutely adored Margaret Atwood’s homage to Twitter on the New York Review of Books Blog.
5. I also adored my colleague Lizzie Skurnick’s take on why Ivy League profs shouldn’t sleep with their students over on PoliticsDaily.com.
6. Finally, the week would not be complete without this hilarious and before-its-time rendering of the Ipad on Mad TV. Warning: Not for everyone.
Follow me on Twitter!
I will be off next week on holiday with my family in France. I look forward to catching up with you when I return!