Every Friday I point you to some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. One of my colleagues at www.PoliticsDaily.com pointed me to this list of 15 ways to predict divorce over at The Daily Beast. Check out #15.
2. I absolutely adored this essay by Becky Tuch at Beyond the Margins where the author explains why she’s “breaking up” with Facebook. Priceless!
3. And speaking of Facebook, Ben Casnocha has a thoughtful meditation on youth, identity and social marketing.
4. As always, I’m in love with Roger Ebert’s Journal and especially this post where he launches a campaign for real movies.
5. As someone who writes a lot about her family, I confess that this post by Lisa Gornick about how to write about your kids on Christina Baker Kline’s blog really made me think twice.
As always, feel free to follow me on Twitter!