Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. This is now a bit dated, but if you haven’t seen these two ads back to back, it’s a must. The first is Delaware senatorial candidate Christine O’Donnell’s “I’m You” ad in which she dispels all those pesky rumors that she’s really a witch. The second is a You Tube parody of the O’Donnell ad which is just…well, priceless.
2. In a campaign season featuring the likes of those ads, it’s no wonder that my Politics Daily colleague Donna Trussell came up with this post to characterize America’s political “moment” right now, aptly entitled Witches and Whores and Sluts, Oh My!
3. I got a real kick out of the Funniest Notes To Thieves Ever Written over at The Huffington Post.
4. And as long as we’re looking at lists, you won’t want to miss The World’s Eight Strangest Sex Remedies at the Global Post.
5. I’ve mentioned before how much I love Strangling My Muse, a blog designed to inspire creativity. Check out this Neruda writing prompt and tell me that you don’t just want to grab a pen and start writing!
6. Finally, here’s a beautiful video about dancing in the streets.
Have a great weekend!