Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. I was delighted to discover the website Letters Of Note, which collects lost letters on just about everything. Check out the entry entitled Buttocks or Crotch and tell me if you aren’t hooked. (Hat Tip: The Happiness Project)
3. Math geeks, musicians and those of us somewhere in between will love this video featured over at Salon, in which musician Michael John Blake explains how he assigns numbers to notes and chords in order to play Pi up to 31 decimal places.
4. It’s hard to say exactly why the trailer for the French film Panique Au Village is so fantastic, but it is. Watch it.
5. And speaking of the French, a friend posted this Dinosaur Comic strip onto his Facebook Wall, which manages to be at once hilarious, profane *and* poke fun at the French.
6. Can’t wait to run out and buy some of the Royal Mail’s new stamp collection featuring famous wizards and enchanters, previewed here at the Guardian.
7. Oh God, how I miss Stephen Colbert! Here’s an excerpt of his show from Gawker, where he talks about becoming a Jew for Lent. Priceless!
Have a great weekend!