Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. The Freakonomics blog has a Q and A with political economist Tim Groseclose about his new book on media bias, Left Turn. Fascinating.
2. Love this post by Erin McKean in The Boston Globe Ideas section on collecting new words.
3. Writers will also enjoy Becky Tuch’s list of 200 questions writers ask themselves before lunch at Beyond The Margins. Sounds about right to me.
4. As she pursues her goal of raising $50,000 in fifty days to help support the Los Angeles non-profit WriteGirl, Communicatrix serenades us with a (dirty) song. Warning: Not Suitable For Work.
5. Scary Mommy tells us what search terms people have been using to find her blog. Hilarious. (Hat tip: @clevertitleTK)
6. Finally, after the week we’ve just had in London, I think we all need to hit this magic button.
Have a great weekend!