Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. Amid the many amazing tributes to Steve Jobs this week, I really liked this collection of his 13 most memorable quotes over on Business Insider.
2. This NPR interview between Terry Gross and children’s author Maurice Sendak (Where The Wild Things Are) nearly broke my heart.
3. As a huge fan of Michael Lewis, I loved this profile of the author in New York Magazine.
4. I thought Katie Roiphe’s take on American attitudes towards single moms over on Slate was spot on.
5. This list of 101 Books We Can’t Live Without on Daily Candy is right up my alley.
6. Finally, here’s a very funny book trailer featuring Timothy Hutton.