Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. As always, Michael Lewis’ story in Vanity Fair about the California budget crisis is not only hugely informative but a heckuva good read.
2. In the event that you haven’t maxed out on Steve Jobs eulogies, here are some great, unsung stories about the man that you probably haven’t heard. (Hat tip: Communicatrix)
3. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to tell your kids that you and your spouse are separating, read this. Heartbreaking.
4. OK, so this video on how to lock your bike so that it won’t get stolen is both fascinating *and* useful. (Bonus? It’s brought to you by the quintessentially insane New Yorker. Love him!)
5. As someone who blogs about adulthood, I absolutely adored Hyperbole and a Half’s take on Why I’ll Never Be an Adult.
6. Clever blog of the week award goes to Feminist Ryan Gosling. Hilarious!
7. Finally, if you’ve ever helped a friend move out of an apartment, you’ll love the Oatmeal’s take on that memorable experience.
Have a great weekend, folks!