Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
2. I was completely engrossed in this analysis of what we need to know about the teenage mind in The Wall Street Journal.
3. Frank Bruni gave a beautiful defense of what it means to be gay.
4. Drop everything and watch The Muppits attack Fox News.
5. On the e-Learning Stuff blog, this video entitled “Every Presentation Ever” is LOL funny (and accurate). If you’ve ever given a talk on power point, you will wince with recognition.
6. Over on Letters of Note, an amazing letter written by a freed slave to his former Master. (Hat tip: Ben Casnocha)
7. If you’ve been following the whole Ryan Gosling Hey Girl meme, you’ll enjoy Hey Girl. I Heart NPR.
8. Finally, on Londontopia, check out this list of Top 100 Cockney Rhyming Slang Words and Phrases. My personal fave? Gypsy’s Kiss=piss. Love it!
Have a great weekend!