Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. In case you missed this little gem, Lisa Belkin introduces us to the Dad who shot his daughter’s laptop over on The Huffington Post. Really important that you watch the whole video the next time you feel like you’re a bad parent.
3. Really loved the winners of Slate Magazine’s contest to narrate love in three photos. Beautiful and sad.
4. And while we’re on the subject of Valentine’s Day, my inner geek could not resist this post on love and physics over at Symmetry Breaking.
5. I haven’t spent much time over at the newly popular social media site Tumblr but based on these two blogs, I just might need to. Here’s the anti-design website, Fuck Your Noguchi Coffee Table. And here’s the spoof academic blog, Academic Coach Taylor.
6. Finally, for your listening pleasure, here’s what happens when you cross Downton Abbey with The X Files, via The Boston Globe’s Brainiac blog.
Have a great weekend, everybody!