Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. I was very moved by this list of top five regrets of the dying on The Guardian.
2. And speaking of death, drop everything you’re doing and listen to humorist Andy Borowitz recount his own near-death experience at The Moth. At once hilarious and deeply moving. (Hat Tip: The Happiness Project)
3. Here’s a beautifully honest account of one woman’s discovery of her birth mother over at The New York Times Modern Love column.
4. The Guardian produces the most amazing slideshows. This is one of famous actors just before they go on stage and another of what it looks like when German brokers celebrate Carnival.
7. Finally, I absolutely love the poetry Patti Digh posts on her blog. Here’s a poem entitled Please Do Stumble From Your Cave.
Have a great weekend!