Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. I’ll listen to author Anne Lamott talk about anything. Here’s an interview with her at the New York Times Motherlode blog where, among other things, she discusses her views on adulthood. Bliss.
2. Simon Doonan’s random meditation on why we really get tattoos over on Slate is hilarious.
3. Here’s a gorgeous graphic comparison of New York and Paris at The Guardian.
4. I really can’t say for sure why I was mesmerized by the Children Medieval Band performing a song about overdosing on drugs, other than my no longer latent obsession with Game of Thrones. Check out that drummer – wow!
5. Strangling My Muse had some terrific suggestions for how to mark World Creativity and Innovation week. I’m personally a big fan of the community story idea.
Have a great weekend!