On Friday, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. In case, like me, you’re still missing the Olympics, I give you Mo Farah Running Away From Things.
2. I loved this essay by James Gleick about the rise of autocorrect.
3. From The Huffington Post’s Lisa Belkin, a lovely meditation on parenting.
4. Well, I’ve lived in London for 6 years and I’ve never heard of #5, but otherwise, this BBC America piece on 10 Things Brits Say…And What Americans Think We Mean is right on the money.
5. Finally, if you’re a Tim Minchin fan – and even if you’re not – have a listen to this fabulous interview with the barefooted, piano-playing comedian on BBC Radio 4. He is surprisingly astute about comedy, fame and agnosticism.
Have a great weekend, everyone!