On Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. In this election season, it seems appropriate to open with an article explaining why President Obama is an introvert.
2. It also seems appropriate to take a stroll through a photographic history of presidential gaffes.
3. I literally could not stop listening to this fascinating BBC radio programme on procrastination.
4. On a serious note, and because I’m drawn to dark realism, I loved this honest account in the New York Times Modern Love column of a relationship that just wasn’t meant to be.
5. And here’s another brave and beautiful post by my friend Cecilia (of the Only You blog fame), who writes about finding her voice.
6. For lighter fare, check out Shalom Auslander’s take on what it’s like to judge a literary contest…for pre-schoolers.
Have a great weekend!