On occasional Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogsphere:
1. I begin this week with two moving tributes in the aftermath of this week’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon. Here is Lisa Belkin of The Huffington Post talking about how we collectively deal with these sorts of terrorist attacks.
2. And here is Cecilia of the Only You blog talking about what the city of Boston means to her.
3. If, like me, you loved Roger Ebert, then you’ll love this obituary by Gene Weingarten in The Washington Post.
4. The fantabulous David Sedaris weighs in on what it’s like to buy a stuffed owl in London.
5. If you need a laugh this week – and honestly, who doesn’t? – kindly check out this hilarious set of responses to “Can someone photoshop the sun between my fingers?”
6. Finally, for those who crave that “coffee house” atmosphere when we work, check out Coffitivity.
Have a great weekend!