On Occasional Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. Kindly drop whatever you’re doing and watch the late, great writer David Rakoff give one of his last speeches. You’ll thank me later.
2. I couldn’t have summed up my ambivalent feelings about London vs. New York better. Here’s Sarah Lyall’s take on moving back home after all these years.
3. Deconstructing the French, over at The Guardian.
4. I loved Cecilia’s post on her Only You blog about what’s on her bookshelf, which was frighteningly similar to my own. (Maybe that’s why we clicked?)
5. And speaking of good reads, I’m all over this new e-magazine, Full Grown People which is all about…adulthood.
Have a great weekend!