On occasional Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. As an erstwhile Jersey Girl, I can’t get enough of the whole Chris Christie #bridgegate. So, ICYMI (that’s twitterese for ‘in case you missed it’), here are Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen reworking the lyrics to Born to Run.
2. I was absolutely floored by this collection of maps that explain the world , courtesy of The Washington Post.
3. On the more serious end of things, here’s a beautiful essay about what it’s like to be in love with an addict over at Full Grown People.
4. And on the lighter side, check out lol my thesis, which offers pithy quotes about thesis topics. Truly lol.
5. Finally, words cannot express how much I love this chart of famous movie quotes. Genius!
Have a great weekend!