On occasional Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. I was delighted to be featured with fellow blogger Kristen Levithan (aka Motherese) on the Brain, Child website for our debate over whether or not it’s OK to let your child quit. (Spoiler alert: I’m on the un-PC side of this one!)
2. As a Londoner, I absolutely loved these fake London Underground signs.
3. Via Lisa Romeo Writes, I came across this really clever post featuring a woman who inserts her adult self into her childhood photos.
4. Did you ever wonder what it would be like if Google were a Guy?
5. Finally, my pick of the week has got to go to this fantastic rendering of a conference call in real life. Genius!
Have a great weekend, everybody!