Every Friday I point you to some worthwhile reading around the blogosphere:
1. I know it’s yesterday’s news, but I absolutely loved this send-up of the whole late night television wars in America on Boing Boing. Hint: it involves Ken Burns.
2. And in what *isn’t* yesterday’s news, here is The Guardian’s amazing video coverage of Haiti.
3. I enjoyed reading FormerlyHot’s take on what it’s like to talk about your job to a room full of six-year-olds.
4. According to a new study reported in The Daily Telegraph, midlife crises are a thing of the past. They’ve been replaced by midlife transitions. Gotta love that.
5. I don’t believe I’ve ever mentioned that my hands-down favorite film critic in the world is New York Magazine’s David Edelstein. Here he is ranting about people who have the nerve to text (oy!) during movies and here he is again penning a beautiful tribute to Miramax films.
6. Just noticed that today is the one year anniversary of RealDelia. Check out my very first post here. Thanks to all of you for dropping by and making this the most fulfilling part of my professional life. I’m having a blast!
Enjoy your weekend.
Oh yes. And please do follow me on Twitter.