Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. I’m so inspired by The Day, an educational resource here in London that engages secondary school students – and the public at large – in current events. Have a look and see if you don’t want to subscribe yourself!
2. I absolutely adore the concept behind the Endangered Languages project. Poke around and see for yourself!
3. And speaking of endangered, check out this incredibly innovative book publishing project over on the Boston Globe brainiac blog: a book that (quite literally!) disappears!
4. In defense of the semi-colon. Hear, hear!
5. Finally, if you’ve ever wondered about the power of the internet, look no further. I give you This to That, a website devoted to the fine art of glueing. Love it!
Have a great weekend!