Every Friday I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. We’ve got lots of fun and lovely fare this week on Friday Pix and what better way to kick it off than with a video from paris (im)perfect on How to fake French? Love it.
2. Oh, McSweeney’s! You really are too clever by half. Here’s the extremely witty, extremely meta personal essay by personal essay (by Christy Vannoy). Wish I’d thunk a that mee-self. (Hat tip: Lisa Romeo Writes)
3. The classiest “I just got sacked” letter ever written goes to J.Hoberman, former film critic for The Village Voice, who was shown his way out of the building after 34 years. (Hat tip: Freakonomics)
4. Because I linked last week to Shit White Girls Say…To Black Girls, I just had to follow it up with Shit Christians Say To Jews. I’m not even Jewish and I’ve heard half of these.
5. Finally, I absolutely adore the Doodling in Math Class videos on The Boston Globe’s Brainiac blog. Fab!
Have a great weekend!