On occasional Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. Fancy a picnic? I don’t. This article sums up precisely why I hate picnics.
2. I’m a big fan of daydreaming. Herewith, a How To Guide.
3. One of my favorite bloggers on writing and publishing – Jane Friedman – talks about how to build a platform. Funny *and* useful.
4. And speaking of writing, I absolutely loved this quite personal piece by Robin Black on writer’s block at Beyond the Margins.
5. What does your work space look like? Personally I’m going to aspire to E.B. White minimalist going forward. Check out 40 Inspiring Workspaces of the Famously Creative.
6. Finally, if you love London, you’ll enjoy this urban living photo competition judged by Zadie Smith at The Guardian.
Have a great weekend!