This Friday, I point you to some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. Apparently, even God grows up. Read about Robert Wright’s latest tour de force – The Evolution of God – in the New York Times Book Review. Whether you are Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Atheist or To Whom It May Concern, it sounds like there’s something in this book for you.
2. Interesting article from AlterNet about the inability of modern universities to adapt to the digital age.
3. Lovely essay on the New York Times Motherlode blog by Amanda Goehring about the daughter she never gave birth to. And speaking of kids, for a quick laugh have a look at The Deep Friar’s 20 Truths Kids Should Know about Adulthood.
4. Funny piece in the Denver Post about what it’s like to look for a job when you’re 50.
5. Finally, if you’re interested in the brewing political crisis in Honduras, here are my two cents over at Politics Daily.