On occasional Fridays, I point you towards some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. In the aftermath of typhoon Yolanda, I was really moved by these hand-written messages by survivors letting their loved ones know that they were safe.
2. At my new favorite webzine, Full Grown People, I absolutely adored this essay by editor Jennifer Niesslein on what it’s like to be in love with someone over the years: in this case, her husband.
4. Anyone who’s logged time in the US and the UK will appreciate Zadie Smith’s New Yorker blog on takeaway vs. takeout on both sides of the pond.
5. In lighter fare, writers will enjoy best halloween costumes for writers at Beyond The Margins. Personally? Huge fan of the Oxford comma….
6. Finally, social media geeks will love Shit Social Media in Radio.
Have a great weekend!